Friday, December 28, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Life Step-By-Step. Inspired.

           "Taking Life Step-By-Step"

                  "Process transforms any journey
                       into a series of small steps,
                            taken one by one,
                            to reach any goal.
                       Process transcends time,
                             teaches patience,
                      rests on a solid foundation
                          of careful preparation,
                            and embodies trust
                       in our unfolding potential."

Borrowed in gratitude, with trust and patience,
from the book "The Laws of Spirit" by Dan Millman.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment