Saturday, December 29, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Donald Lloyd Docksteader. Inspired.

December 30, 2012 marks the fourth anniversary of my dear
father's, (Donald Lloyd Docksteader) passing. 

There is seldom a day that goes by Dad that I do not think of you.
I want you to know how much I miss you... and how grateful I am
for all your blessings.

This song which I share with you below, was performed by my dear
friend David Fromager at your memorial.
I want you to know that you will always "raise me up"... inspire...
and guide me in my life. 
You brought so much joy, love, and happiness to so many....
and you showed me how to become my own man.

Thank you Dad... May you continue your rest in peace, and may you
gently wrap your arms around the beautiful, warm, and loving light that
is all around you.  

Love always... 
Paul.


              
Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment