Friday, May 15, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Focus. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You Focus. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Focus,
in..
and see,
with absolute clarity,
what it is that You intend for,
"Yourself,"
in
"Your Life."
For when You are clearly,
Focused,
You are in alignment,
with everything in,
"Your Universe."
Focus,
on
"Your Heart,"
and really feel,
the joy, peace,
and blessings of,
"Your World."
Bring,
all that is fuzzy,
and unclear in,
"Your Life,"
into,
Focus.
Stay,
Focused,
on what it is,
that is most important to You in,
"Your World."
Focus,
and sense,
a more passionate,
and purposeful;
You.
Live.
with attention,
intention, and
Focus,
in,
"Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by how in tune You are,
when You become clear,
sharp, and so beautifully in;
Focus.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment