Monday, May 4, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Reflect. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You Reflect. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Take,
"Your Time,"
pause, and
Reflect,
on all of the blessings in,
"Your Life."
See,
clearly and,
Reflect,
on,
"Your Successes."
"Your Challenges."
"Your Accomplishments,"
and
"Your Shortcomings."
Recognize,
and
Reflect,
on just how much better You can be,
and how much more,
You can always bring in,
"Your World."
For to,
Reflect,
is to gaze into,
the mirror of,
"Your Life."
Do You like what you see,
in,
"Your Reflection."
Have You told those,
who are most important,
how much you love,
how much You care,
and and how much You appreciate them,
in,
"Your Universe."
Reflect,
in
"Your Heart and Mind,"
and simply give,
and forgive.
Live.
and
Reflect,
from a place of love in,
"Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by all the good that can come,
when You have the courage,
to look deeply inside,
"Yourself."
and..
Reflect.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment