Sunday, May 31, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Resilient. Inspired.

How do you choose to Live. Today.
How will You be Resilient. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Stay,
Resilient,
in
"Your Life."
Even when,
times are challenging,
or perhaps,
when You may be feeling down,
a bit lost,
or a little less than,
"Your-Normal-Self."
Trust,
and remain,
Resilient;
For who You truly are,
will always;
Shine,
through.
Look for light,
when things seem dark,
and know,
with brightness,
and clarity,
"Your True,"
Resilient,
Self.
Fear not,
and;
Ask,
"Your Universe,"
for the,
Resilience,
You seek in,
"Your Busy World."
Never doubt,
"Your Ability,"
and
"Your Desire,"
to be,
Resilient,
in
"Your Life."
Live.
"Your Powerful,"
Resilient;
Self.
Be Inspired.
by all that You can achieve,
just by staying strong, in balance,
in faith,
and (oh) so beautifully;
Resilient.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment