Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Still. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You be Still. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Take some time,
for You,
and be...
Still
in,
"Your Life."
Breathe,
deeply,
meditate,
and feel,
"Your Stillness,"
even if,
for only a brief moment;
Every day
in,
"Your Busy World."
For to be,
Still,
is to be at peace with,
"Your Inner Self."
Stop,
all,
"Your Rushing,"
"Your Doing,"
"Your Hurrying,"
and simply slow things down,
and remain,
Still.
Like the beautiful calm,
after a sudden storm;
Feel,
"Yourself,"
quiet,
and
Still.
Live.
and find,
Still
in,
"Your Hectic Life."
Be Inspired.
by how everything,
becomes aligned,
at peace, and perfectly in balance,
when You find
"Yourself"
nice and...
Still.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment