Friday, January 4, 2019

Live. Inspired. Too.


Living. My Wishes, Goals, and Dreams. Inspired.

I am living, each day, through the signs, the signals,
the unifying inner current that directs and manifests all that I desire;
When I am..
Living. My Wishes, Goals, and Dreams.

I feel a quiet connection, a silent but powerful guidance,
all the brilliant energy, now here, available, and pulling me along my chosen path;
When I am..
Living. My Wishes, Goals, and Dreams.

I understand that I am the architect, the sculptor, and the creator of all that I intend,
allowing what was once imagined, to just effortlessly appear;
When I am..
Living. My Wishes, Goals, and Dreams.

I am feeling, so strongly, the hidden essence of that which transforms,
all that I imagine, wish and dream for, now revealing itself, just exactly as I had seen it;
When I am..
Living. My Wishes, Goals,  and Dreams.

I am focusing all of my attention on my intentions, my wishes,
my world of subconscious, now conscious, and completely connected,
All my dreams, showing up to precisely where... I am right now;
When I am..
Living. My Wishes, Goals, and Dreams. Inspired.

In humble gratitude.
Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment