Friday, January 25, 2019

Live. Inspired. Too. 


Living. In Service to Our World. Inspired.

I am always looking, seeking out, prepared and willing,
my energies of opportunity, to appear, show up, to be there, and to help out;
When I am..
Living In Service to Our World.

I am embracing, actively pursing, and feeling the need,
in all the places that are present, and available to me;
When I am..
Living In Service to Our World.

I am feeling the strong magnetic pull, the beautiful oneness of us all,
the connectedness and the coming together of spirit, in our heart's and souls;
When I am..
Living. In Service to Our World. 

I am looking to build on all of the positive and courageous energies that inspire, motivate,
that powerful pull of source and inclination, stimulating others to join the cause;
When I am..
Living. In Service to Our World.

I am feeling grateful, blessed, excited by these gifts of giving back,
the brightness of a well lit path shining brightly in front of me,
guiding, directing, illuminating, and clearly showing me;
The Way;
When I am..
Living. In Service to Our World. Inspired.

In Humble Gratitude.
Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment