Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Live. Inspired. Too.



Living. Simply Being Kind. Inspired.

I am not out trying to single handedly save, conquer, or change the world,
or perform any kind of ground-breaking, or earth shattering action;
When I am..
Living. Simply Being Kind.

I have no ulterior motives, nor actively seeking any kind of special recognition,
no selfish thoughts around my intentions, wants, needs, expectations or desires;
When I am..
Living. Simply Being Kind.

I am only invested, but not attached to, the random acts of kindness given,
the building of a much larger community of care, in love, and in spirit for us all;
When I am..
Living. Simply Being Kind.

I am surrounding myself, and sharing openly, with so many others,
all of whom so beautifully share their passion, their willingness, and the desire to make a difference;
When I am..
Living. Simply Being Kind.

I am only treating others, our world, the earth, and the community in which we live,
with peaceful respect, honour, humble care, love and generous concern;
In the same way that I, we, all of us, deserve to be treated;
When I am..
Living. Simply Being Kind. Inspired.

In humble gratitude.
Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment