Monday, January 28, 2019

Live. Inspired. Too.


Leaning In. Seeking Out. Embracing My Life. Inspired.

I am focused now on leaning in, feeling the gentle pull of life's simple unfolding,
my energy gravitating, magnetically, here in the quiet stillness of a peaceful morning;
When I am..
Leaning In. Seeking Out. Embracing My Life.

I am continuing to seek out, the answers, to the many questions,
letting go, in forgiveness, the many challenges, and hardships of the past;
When I am..
Leaning In. Seeking Out. Embracing My Life.

I am embracing this life, all the changes and sacrifices, the teachings and the learnings,
my special angels guiding, supporting, leading and loving me, unconditionally, along the way;
When I am..
Leaning In. Seeking Out. Embracing My Life.

I am choosing to follow all those better feeling thoughts,
my vibrational energies in alignment with the Universal attraction of connection;
When I am..
Leaning In. Seeking Out. Embracing My Life.

I am being courageous, choosing, on purpose, to be ahead of all my fears,
staying open, honest, and motivated by my gift's of hope, meaning and understanding;
All, from that brilliant place of grace and gratitude:
When I am..
Leaning In. Seeking Out. Embracing Life. Inspired.

In humble gratitude.
Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment