Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Eagle Eye Spirit Works
100th Blog Post.

In celebration of my 100th Eagle Eye Sprit Works blog post,
I would like to offer (in celebration) a poetic tribute to my Mother, 
Mary Docksteader, for this beautiful drawing she has done for 
me. It is an original work born with love from her heart and 
I have titled it "Eagle Spirit." Thank you Mom for your love 
and support... and thank you to all my family and friends who 
continue to love and encourage me on my journey of inspiration.

                          Eagle Spirit
                                                       Mary Docksteader        

                       May you carry the vision of
                                 the Eagle Spirit;
                              The strength to soar
                                 on Eagle's wings.
                And the belief, courage, and wisdom
                                        to Fly;
                                 High, graceful 
                                      and Free. 


Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

1 comment:

  1. I just have to tell you how beautiful this is. What is it about an eagle that inspires such awe?

    ReplyDelete