Thursday, March 3, 2011

Live. Inspired.
Vivir. Inspirar. From Zihuatanejo.
 is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Better. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Better. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Choose to Live...
a Better Life,
"For Yourself."
"Your Better Life,"
starts with a,
healthy body - healthy mind -
and healthy intentions.
Cultivate a Better nurturing,
(belief) system;
"Within Yourself."
Release, and let go,
all of the negative energy,
"In Your World."
Attract... Better, 
and more positive energy,
and allow it to simply flow,
and manifest itself;
"Into Your Universe."
Live. 
Better.
by doing less,
and accomplishing more!
Be Inspired.
by the beautiful,
harmony, and love,
You feel,
when You activate the changes,
"In Your Life,"
for the
Better.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment