Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Friendship. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to honour Friendship. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Friendship...
is a wonderful gift.
For to "have" a Friend...
is to "be" a Friend...
First.
Treasure, value, and protect,
all the Friendships,
that you share,
"In Your Life."
Know just how valuable,
true Friendship,
really is.
Be conscious, and aware,
of all of the people,
You call Friends,
"In Your World."
Be there,
with all of the love,
honour and respect,
that a true Friend,
trusts and represents.
Live.
with Friendship,
"In Your Heart."
Be Inspired.
by how,
having....and being..
Friend,
positively affects,
the beautiful Human condition,
we call...
Friendship.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment