Monday, March 14, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Disappointment. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to deal with Disappointment. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Choose to get past,
any Disappointment,
"In Your Life."
Understand,
that there will be times,
and situations,
that Disappointment,
will make an appearance,
"In Your World."
Allow,
"Yourself,"
the time to,
feel it...
forgive it...
and then forget...
"Your Disappointment."
Know,
that (all) things,
shall pass...
Including,
"Your Disappointment."
Live.
and let go...
of Disappointment,
"In Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by how much better,
You feel,
when You are able
to take the (negative) energies of,
Disappointment,
and shift them to a,
(positive) outcome,
by putting all
Disappointment...
behind You.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment