Monday, March 7, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Change. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to Change. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Strong winds of Change,
are blowing...
"In Your Life."
Embrace the Changes,
that You feel,
as they will awaken,
and make room for,
new opportunities,
"In Your World."
Stay conscious,
of the Changes, 
that You see...
"For Yourself."
Believe, and know,
that Change is a good thing;
Aligned and in balance,
with the "true" You.
Live.
And do not fear...
Change.
Be Inspired.
"By Your Courage,"
to Change... 
and trust that,
"Your Changing Experiences"
will guide You on,
"Your Path,"
consistent with the mantra that,
"When Everything Changes;
Change Everything."

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment