Saturday, January 3, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Begin. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You Begin. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

It is time for You to,
Begin,
again in,
"Your Life."
See, 
"Yourself"
in an inspired place,
in a whole new light,
and in a joyful space,
filled with opportunities to;
Begin.
When You observe,
"Your Existence,"
from the end,
it allows You to take that first new step,
and
Begin,
once more.
Life is full of
Beginnings..
and endings.
Now is,
"Your Time,"
to trust, believe,
and simply,
Begin.
Live.
Forgive,
and
Begin.
Be Inspired.
by how letting go,
and letting be,
free's,
"Yourself,"
to just...
Begin.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment