Thursday, January 29, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Thank You. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You do Thank You. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Begin,
each day,
with the humble words,
Thank You in,
"Your Life."
Thank You,
for all,
"Your Blessings,"
"Your Precious Gifts,"
the air you breathe;
"Your Eyes,"
that see,
this moment,
this place in time.
The sky so blue;
Thank You.
A beautiful sun that shines;
Thank You.
Gentle breezes, trees that sway;
Thank You. 
The gift of love,
and special people in,
"Your Life;"
Thank You.
All Life's lessons;
Thank You.
The appreciation of all that is,
within;
"Your World."
Thank You.
Open,
"Your Heart,"
in appreciation,
and sense,
"Your Overwhelming Gratitude,"
for all You receive in,
"Your Grateful State of Grace."
Live.
Thank You in,
"Your Every Day."
Be Inspired.
by how alive You feel,
when You recognize,
appreciate, observe,
and simply say;
Thank You.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment