Saturday, January 17, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Fresh. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to feel Fresh. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Think,
about what
Fresh
means to You in,
"Your Life."
A
Fresh
new start.
A
Fresh
set of eyes.

Fresh
bouquet of flowers.

Fresh 
scent after a cleansing rain.
Take
the time now, 
and begin,
the practice of
Living,
Fresh in,
"Your World."
See,
how everything 
Fresh
now looks and feels in,
"Your Universe."
Experience,
a renewed sense,
of abundance,
when You focus on a 
Fresh
new approach in,
"Your Life."
Live.
with a conscious awareness of 
Fresh in;
"Your World."
Be Inspired.
by how happy, healthy,
clean and pure;
You feel,
when You observe
every - thing;
Fresh.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment