Friday, January 9, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Jack. Inspired.

In honour of John "Jack" Bruce Hardacre
  March 13, 1956 - November 29, 2014

A kind and gentle soul, chosen, to leave early.
We honour, respect, and celebrate,
his most meaningful,
and purposeful....
Life.

How will I choose to Live. Today.
How will I remember and celebrate Jack. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

Today,
I remember,
and celebrate You,
Dear Friend.
Your kindness, gentleness,
and quiet passion;
For all of,
Life.
A loving Father.
A keen competitor.
A kind and caring heart.
A human instrument of joy and laughter.
I remember You.
My wing-man on the pitch.
My partner on the course.
The music in my ears.
Your soft a capella voice,
bringing warm smiles to my face.
I will not forget,
and always hold you near;
May your spirit soar.
May your "heart of a lion" roar;
And may the next steps on your journey,
lead you to a place of peace, and love,
and joy and happiness.
For this is "Your truth"
and all that You deserve.
Live.
Jack;
in Your heart.
Be Inspired.
by how beautifully he taught us all,
to simply...
Be.
Choose always,
and in all ways,
to remember,
and celebrate...
How we all knew,
and loved our dear
Jack.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment