Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Wow! Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You do Wow! Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today

Go ahead, 
and serve
"Yourself"
a healthy plate of 
Wow!
today.
See,
all the beauty, 
that is right there, 
in front, beside, 
and all around; 
You.
Notice,
and feel the 
Wow!
within,
"Yourself;"
(and) Know that You are 
Wow!
too!...
Be grateful,
for the gift of
"Your Life,"
and all,
"Your Blessings."
Make today, 
and every day, 
a "Wow" day in,
"Your World."
Take no-thing,
for granted,
and allow,
"Yourself,"
to be
"Wowed!"
at
"Your Every Opportunity."
Live.
Breathe,
and do the
Wow!...
Now.
Be Inspired.
by how uplifted, engaged,
and empowered You feel,
when You simply;
Stop.
Look.
Listen;
and Go
"Wow!"

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment