Thursday, September 1, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Ready. Inspired.
(for Mom)...

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Ready. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Be Ready,
to take on life's, 
most important challenges.
Be Ready
and know, 
that everything will be OK in,
"Your World."
Be Ready
and trust, 
that you are totally prepared in, 
"Your Universe."
Be Ready
and allow,
"Yourself,"
the strength to believe, 
and the knowledge, 
that there is still so much to do in,
"Your Life."
Be Ready,
and feel,
all of the love, 
and unconditional support of
"Your Family,"
all around You...
Live. 
and be... 
Ready.
Be Inspired.
by,
"Your Own Courage,"
and the will to Live,
"Your Life,"
Strong, Willing,
Able, and...
Ready.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment