Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. I. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to do I. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

Beginning today,
I choose to be,
more self-reflecting in,
"My Life."
I am,
taking ownership,
and responsibility,
for me...
and for all of the things,
I think, believe,
and write about...
"Myself."
I will speak more in,
"My First Person,"
and challenge,
"My Own Self,"
to Live (more),
in this environment.
I trust in,
"Myself,"
and have the courage of,
"My Conviction,"
to act,
with purpose,
on
"My Intentions."
I commit to,
Live.
"My Life,"
on these terms;
and I will,
Be Inspired.
by how empowered,
I feel,
when I refer to,
"My Life,"
as...
I.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment