Sunday, September 11, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!

Live. Inspired.
My 200th Post.

As I contemplate the significance, and celebrate, this my 200th
blog post, I find it incredibly ironic that it would fall on the 10th
anniversary of the tragic events of 9/11. All of us share our own
emotional memories, of a day, that changed our lives forever.
Despite the enormity of the loss (and sorrow) I am moved, and
inspired, by the strength, will, and courage of those who are
left behind. We are left to think about our own lives, and to
become even more conscious, of the precious gifts we have.

As I felt the waves of emotion fill my heart today, my mind could
not help but drift to my own family, and to the loved ones in my life.
I am so grateful for all of you, and so blessed to have you in my life.
On a very personal note I would like to share with you a note that
I sent to my daughter today. It is the best way I know to honour
this day, you, (my family, friends, and loved ones)... and especially my
precious Jessica. May the powers of the Eagle Spirit continue to watch 
over us, and guide us....
I love you all...
Ray Paul


Jessica....


As I sit here watching the images... 
and feeling deeply the affects
of the incredible outpouring of emotions 
of the 9/11 Memorial today..
I wanted to tell you just how much I love you...
how proud I am of you..
and how blessed, and grateful I am... 
for you. 
You are the most important
gift in my life.
I hope that we never forget to tell each other that... 
and that we never take anything for granted. 
Life is so precious Jessica... 
and such an amazing gift.
I know that you will always use what you have been given... 
to be the best that you can be... 
and that you will use your gift... 
to make a difference... 
in your life... 
and in the lives of others. 
Always remember the importance of love, 
and family, in your life... 
and to think of others... 
even before yourself.
Thank you for all of your love and support... 
and know that you are in 
my heart... 
each and every day. 
All my love... 
always.
Dad... xo 







No comments:

Post a Comment