Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!



Live. This Moment. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to stay in This Moment. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I am focused,
on staying,
right here...
in This Moment.
I will practice,
patience,
and know that,
This Moment,
is all I have in,
"My Life."
I recognize,
that the shape of,
"My Future,"
depends (solely),
on how I act,
in This Moment.
I realize,
that in order to accomplish,
all of,
"My Wishes, Goals and Dreams,"
that I must remain conscious of;
Staying present, aware...
and in This Moment.
I must trust,
and allow,
This Moment,
to serve me,
exactly as it is intended in,
"My World."
I am committed to,
Live. 
in This Moment.
I will;
Be Inspired.
by the knowledge that,
"My Universe,"
will show up,
when I need it to,
in This Moment.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment