Saturday, September 24, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Write. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to Write. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I Feel,
the passion, 
when I Write.
I Know, 
that when I Write, 
I am (truly) in...
"My Most Happy Place."
I am, 
Inspired, 
in balance,
and most of all...
in alignment with,
"My True Purpose."
when I am...
Writing.
For me,
the ability to Write, 
is,
"My Guided Path,"
to...
"My Personal Freedom."
I am,
at peace,
when I Write, 
and I feel,
"My Heart Soar,"
when I am doing,
what I feel so Inspired,
to do.
"My Real Truth's,"
come out when,
I Write....
And it is pure, honest,
and a beautiful thing;
For me in,
"My World."
I,
Live.
to Write in,
"My Life."
I will,
Be Inspired.
by all the Inspiration,
I feel when,
"My Universe,"
sends me the beautiful words,
to simply...
Write.

Live Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment