Friday, September 23, 2011

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. My Daughter. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to celebrate My Daughter. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I am so grateful,
and so happy, 
to be here,
in Florida today with,
"My Daughter."
She is the light of, 
"My Life,"
and today is her, 
19th birthday...
"My Daughter," 
is my greatest love,
and inspiration...
I am a very fortunate Father!
I could never know,
the true meaning of,
"unconditional,"
without the gift of,
"My Precious Daughter."
She fills,
"My Universe,"
with love, joy,
and happiness....
All-ways.
I Live.
with a very special connection to,
"My Daughter,"
and I am so truly blessed,
so incredibly Inspired,
and so very proud,
that she is...
"My Beautiful Daughter."

Happy Birthday Jessica.
Your Dad loves you so very much!

Live Inspired.

Ray Paul







No comments:

Post a Comment