Saturday, February 11, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Shift. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to Shift. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

There has been a great Shift
that has happened, (so beautifully),
for me in,
"My Life."
For the first time,
I am feeling more of,
who I believe,
I truly am.
This amazing change,
in me,
feels like a realization;
An awakening...
to a clearer vision,
of consciousness.
The ability to see and feel things,
with greater meaning in,
"My World."
A distinct move away;
A conscious Shift from,
"My Ego,"
and from things,
which are far less important.
I have Shifted from,
"My Past,"
and find,
"Myself,"
(in the now)...
and only in this moment.
For I cannot change where I have been,
and the future is not yet here...
The Shift is to the present...
and right now....
and right here...
is all I truly have.
I am allowing,
"My Shift,"
to happen slowly,
quietly, and peacefully,
as I move to this most beautiful place...
Of meaning, passion....
and purpose.
I Live...
Now....
in a conscious Shift,
to the afternoon of,
"My Life."
I am truly Inspired.
and so very grateful,
for all,
"My Many Blessings,"
and for this incredible gift;
This most amazing, beautiful,
and life-changing...
Shift.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment