Sunday, February 19, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Listen. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to Listen. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I am very quiet,
and Listen in, 
"My Life."
What do I feel?
What do I hear?
When I am totally silent, focused,
and only;
Listen.
In silence,
joy, peace,
health, and happiness,
is near.
I believe,
when I Listen,
and I am connected,
to all of the beauty,
that is available to me in,
"My Universe."
I am Listening...
and things are very clear.
I can say goodbye to fear,
when I Listen...
It is a different kind of hearing,
when I Listen,
like this...
and I have a knowing,
that I am meant to guide,
and to serve...
others in,
"My Life."
From a child's pose,
in my quiet time,
I feel grounded....
"My Forehead,"
to the earth,
I hear the code,
in an angel's voice;
and things are clear.
A peaceful and happy knowing.
A belief in what it is I need to do,
to fulfill all of,
"My Heart's Dreams."
It is right.
It is beautiful.
And I am grateful for it's arrival.
I Live.
and Listen...
with faith,
and purpose in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
to act,
on what I hear,
when I am calm, quiet,
and in that place,
to truly...
Listen.

Live Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment