Monday, February 13, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Believe. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to Believe. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I Believe in,
"My Life."
I Believe, 
in how I truly feel,
and put (all),
"My Trust,"
in the knowing, 
that what I Believe in, 
will manifest itself, 
for me in, 
"My World."
I Believe in, 
My Dreams,"
and am passionate, 
and incredibly excited, 
to share with others, 
who share in,
"My Dreams."
I Believe,
in the here...
and now...
and have the Faith; 
that what I envision, feel, 
and Believe in,
will (all) eventually,
show up for me in, 
"My Universe."
I Believe in, 
"My Heart,"
and am putting all of
"Myself,"
into how I truly feel.
I Live.
and strongly Believe,
that what I need,
is already on it's way.
I am Inspired.
by how at peace I feel,
when I simply trust,
allow, surrender, and...
Believe.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment