Thursday, February 16, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Like a Butterfly. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How Am I going to Live like a Butterfly. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

Looking out at,
"My Favourite Butterfly Image,"
here in,
"My Beautiful Garden,"
I am reminded of,
the grace, and the beauty,
of the majestic Butterfly.
Butterflies...
are Free...
to Fly....
and for me,
Inspire me to soar,
to much greater heights in,
"My Life."
A Butterfly is driven,
by a silent knowing.
Never questioning it's calling...
it simply does.
It's truth, and purpose,
clear;
Unto itself.
A quiet trusting,
in it's own Nature...
to only be...
who it truly is.
A Butterfly never doubts,
what is,
and believes,
unconditionally...
in the purpose,
of it's own existence.
I want to,
Live.
and fly,
like a Butterfly in,
"My Life."
I am Inspired.
and empowered,
to come to understand,
the true meaning of
what's it's like,
to "Be."
Free....
Like a beautiful...
Butterfly!

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment