Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Healthy. Inspired.

How do I choose to Live. Today.
How am I going to be Healthy. Today.
How will I be Inspired. Today.

I pray,
that all, 
"My Loved Ones,"
and the people that, 
I cherish, 
most in, 
"My Life,"
are Healthy.
I call upon, 
"My Eagle Spirits,"
to watch over, 
guide, and protect those, 
who I hold so dear.
I look forward to a, 
Healthy future, 
and am focused on, 
maintaining a Healthy lifestyle in,
"My Life."
There is still so much music,
that we are meant to play,
and we must (all), 
be Healthy
in order to play it.
A Healthy life, 
takes belief, trust,
and a consciousness in, 
a sense of self.
Live.
a Healthy life....
Always... and all ways.
Be Inspired.
by all the joy,
love and happiness, 
that comes from simply,
being...
Healthy.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment