Sunday, February 1, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Move. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You Move. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Move,
"Your Body,"
and feel,
the positive energy shift within,
"Yourself."
Know,
that by Moving things in,
"Your Life,"
You are creating new,
and healthy opportunities,
for growth and expansion in,
"Your World."
Move,
throughout,
"Your Day,"
in trust, with meaning,
and allow all things to flow;
Exactly.. as they should.
Slow,
"Your Movement,"
down... and observe,
the beautiful dance of,
"Your Every Move."
Flow,
gracefully, and in balance,
and feel,
"Your Deep Connection,"
to
"Your Inner Self."
Want to make a change?
Move.
Want to feel better?
Move.
Want to be happier / healthier?
Move.
Want to see a whole new You?
Then..
Move.
For to,
Move, 
is to fluidly connect,
"Your Body,"
to
"Your Source,"
in goodness, health, and overall
well - being.
Move,
and be kind to,
"Yourself."
Breathe (deeply)
Move,
and feel,
"Your Intentions,"
and
"Your Heart,"
together,
and in motion with,
"Your True Purpose."
Live.
and Move,
in peaceful harmony with,
"Your Soul."
Be Inspired.
in the knowledge that,
"Your Body,"
is in balance,
happy, energized,,
and motivated;
As You stand up,
take that very first step,
and simply;
Move.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment