Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Evolve. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You Evolve. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Evolve,
shift, 
and feel,
"Yourself,"
grow in
"Your Life."
When who You truly are,
Evolves,
You sense,
a whole new awareness,
and can move, gently,
from a place of fear,
and uncertainty,
to a more aligned and real,
You;
Evolved.
Acknowledge,
"Your Clarity,"
as You,
Evolve,
to a lighter place,
of kindness, generosity,
grace and wisdom.
Know,
that You are never alone on,
"Your Journey,"
as You
Evolve;
and that You are always,
and in all ways,
connected to,
"Your Deepest Source,"
of brilliance, awareness, 
and well-being in,
"Your World."
Live.
and constantly,
Evolve,
in
"Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by how much more conscious of,
"Your True Self,"
You are;
Feeling spacious, centred, 
willing, able and ready,
to beautifully,
Evolve.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment