Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Contribute. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You Contribute. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Know,
that there are always things
that You can,
Contribute,
to in,
"Your Life."
While it may not be possible,
for any one person
to do everything,
You can still
Contribute,
and always do some - thing,
for others in,
"Your World."
A helping hand...
A sympathetic ear...
A calming voice...
Or relieving a fear.
Find,
"Your Passion,"
"Your Energy,"
and
Contribute,
even if,
in the smallest of ways,
and observe,
the big difference that,
"Your Contribution,"
makes.
Show,
"Your Care and Compassion,"
for all of life;
Contribute,
and watch as,
"Your Actions,"
influence so much,
beautiful change in,
"Your Universe."
Live.
Give.
and
Contribute
in,
"Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by how full,
"Your Heart,"
feels,
when You practice,
simple kindness,
care and
Contribute.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment