Saturday, February 7, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Possibility. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will you see Possibility. Today.
How will you be Inspired. Today.

Show up,
differently (now) in,
"Your Life,"
and see,
a whole new world,
of wonder and
"Possibility."
Connect,
"Yourself,"
to an open mind,
where anything and everything, 
is a real,
"Possibility."
Know,
that life is constantly changing;
Everything is moving,
and that whatever wonderful,
positive and amazing thing,
that You can put into,
"Your Imagination,"
truly is a 
"Possibility."
Fear not,
change in,
"Your World,"
rather,
embrace it,
welcome it,
and invite it in,
as a
"Possibility,"
for growth in,
"Your Life."
Let go of,
"Your Past."
Live in this moment..
and look forward to
"Your Future,"
and bear witness to,
and entire universe of
bewilderment and,
"Possibility."
Live.
a life,
of amazement, opportunity and,
"Possibility." 
Be Inspired.
by how alive, excited,
and empowered You feel,
when You open,
"Yourself,"
up to
"Your Every,
Possibility."

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment