Friday, February 27, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Shine. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You Shine. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Know,
that is more than OK to,
Shine,
in 
"Your Life."
Own,
the light that,
Shines,
in
"Yourself,"
and feel,
"Your Power"
of truth, love,
and real purpose.
Free,
"Your Inner Light,"
and Shine,
by exploring,
and letting go,
of all,
"Your Shadows,"
and any darkness,
that has kept you stuck.
Be courageous,
and Shine,
by becoming humble, vulnerable,
and at peace,
with all of who You truly are.
Be willing,
to go there,
and to,
Shine,
"Your Bright Light,"
on everyone,
and everything in,
"Your Beautiful World."
Live.
and become the,
Shiniest star,
in,
"Your Universe."
Be Inspired.
by how positively brilliant,
You feel,
when You cast away all,
"Your Shadows,"
look deep inside,
and simply,
Shine.

Live. Inspired.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment