Sunday, February 22, 2015

Live. Inspired. is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. No More Drive By's. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How will You ensure No More Drive By's. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Commit,
"Yourself,"
to do,
No More Drive By's
in,
"Your Life."
No More Drive By's,
means to always engage,
always look others in the eye;
Say hello,
smile, slow down,
and actually see,
"Your Fellow Man,"
always,
without ever just,
Driving By.
By practicing,
No More Drive By's,
You are demonstrating awareness,
and real care and compassion,
for everyone in,
"Your World."
Watch,
and celebrate,
the smiles that are returned,
when You take,
"Your Time,"
and simply do...
No More Drive By's.
Live,
with kindness,
patience and presence in,
"Your Heart,"
knowing that there are now...
No More Drive By's...
Be Inspired.
by the happiness,
You bring...
and the real difference,
You can make...
when You consciously choose,
No More Drive By's.

Live. Inspired.

In gratitude and memory of Jack Hardacre.
November 2014.. He never did a Drive By.

Raymond Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment