Friday, April 1, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Breathe. Inspired.

How are You going to Live. Today.
How are You going to Breathe. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Breathe, 
deeply when,
"You're Feeling Afraid."
Pause,
Breathe,
and trust,
that everything You need ,
will manifest itself in,
"Your Life."
Remember,
the importance of,
"Your Breathing,"
when faced with thoughts of,
fear and anxiety...
the unknown in,
"Your World."
Focus,
"Your Breathing,"
in and around,
"Your Heart,"
and release all,
"Your Concerns,"
to the strength of belief in,
positive outcomes.
Live.
and Breathe,
a calmness into,
"Your Consciousness."
Be Inspired.
by how much more at ease,
You feel,
when You simply,
pause... relax...and;
Breathe.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment