Sunday, April 3, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Flexible. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Flexible. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Choose,
to be Flexible in,
"Your Life."
By being Flexible,
You allow,
the good opinion of others into,
"Your World."
Practice,
patience, understanding,
and Flexibility,
when dealing with opportunities in,
"Your World."
Understand,
that by being Flexible,
You are simply;
going with the flow of,
"Your Universe."
Nurture,
"Your Flexibility,"
by trusting,
"Yourself,"
to a mind that is open,
to every possibility.
Live.
and be...
Flexible.
Be Inspired.
by the wholeness You feel,
when You are calm, receptive,
welcoming and;
Flexible.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment