Saturday, April 30, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Nature. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to appreciate Nature. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Celebrate,
the Nature, 
that is all around You.
Remind,
"Yourself,"
that You,
are an integral part,
of Nature in,
"Your World."
Feel,
the warmth of the sun,
the cool breezes blowing on,
"Your Face."
The sound of birds,
beautiful flowers,
and everything,
that Lives in,
"Your Natural World."
Pause,
and take the time,
to appreciate Nature;
and (all) the beauty,
that is in,
"Your Universe."
Allow,
Nature to fill,
"Your Life,"
with all...
it's amazing gifts.
Live.
with Nature in,
"Your Heart."
Be Inspired.
by how pure,
simple and free,
the energy flows,
with Love from,
Nature.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment