Monday, April 25, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Perfectly. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to live Perfectly. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Live,
Perfectly...
Exactly as You are!
Believe in,
Your Mind... and Body,
and that you are in that,
Perfect place,
within;
"Your Heart and Soul."
Be in harmony with,
"Your Universe,"
and trust that everything in,
"Your World,"
is playing out,
Perfectly,
and just as it should.
Never doubt,
that You are,
(truly) living out...
"Your Purpose,"
with power and Perfection;
and that You will come to realize,
all of,
"Your Intentions."
Be Perfectly aware,
of all of,
"Your Potential,"
and trust in,
"Your Ability,"
to see the Perfection,
that is...
"Your True Self."
Live.
Perfectly.
"In Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by how Perfect it feels,
when You release (all)
"Your Fears,"
and Live,
"Your Life,"
Perfectly.

Live Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment