Monday, April 4, 2011


                 Live. The Masters. Inspired.

Through the serendipitous workings of the Universe I am (gratefully)
about to embark on the opportunity to actually Live a life long dream.
As a self-confessed golf nut, my passion for this most humbling game,
started way back at the tender age of fourteen. Over the years my love
for the game has taken me to many places around the globe,
and I have been blessed by all the opportunities that the world of golf has
presented to me. Now, after years of imagining it, I am on the eve of
stepping into one of golf's most hallowed...and storied grounds. 

The Augusta National Golf Club is home to one of sport's greatest
spectacles. The glorious magnolias, the sweet Georgia pines, and the
brilliant blooms of the azaleas, signal that (once again) Spring, and
The Masters, is in the air. The best in the game gather each year, all
with a dream to become one of the immortal few, who will don the
coveted green jacket.... and secure their honourable place in golf's infamy. 

The history, the drama, the incredible beauty that is Spring time at
The Masters, is like no other. I look forward to this as much as anything
I have ever done, and will be (enthusiastically) sharing, my many Inspired 
experiences, upon my return next week. Until then.....

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul           

No comments:

Post a Comment