Saturday, April 16, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live Quiet. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Quiet. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

Take time,
each day,
and just "be"
Quiet.
Use,
"Your Quiet Time,"
to meditate within,
"Your Soul."
Being Quiet,
allows You to heighten,
"Your Awareness,"
and become more conscious of,
"Your Intentions."
See within,
"Your Quiet Time,"
a beautiful balance...
The "everything,"
You can imagine,
manifesting itself within,
"Your World."
Live.
with Quiet time in,
"Your Life."
Be Inspired.
by how clear things become,
when You are in a place,
of total peace...
and
Quiet.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment