Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Believe. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to Believe. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

You are,
what You Believe.
You become,
what You think about,
and (really) Believe in;
"In Your World."
Believe in
"Yourself,"
always...
and know that You have,
the ability to accomplish,
all that You intend,
"In Your Life."
Trust in,
"Your Belief,"
then simply allow,
"Your Universe,"
to take care of things for You.
Believe,
that You will receive more,
by giving more of;
"Yourself."
Believe in,
the others in,
"Your Life."
who share,
the same passion passion for,
"Your Beliefs."
Live.
and Believe.
with all,
"Your Heart."
Be Inspired. 
by how things manifest,
when You put everything into;
all that You;
Believe.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment