Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Live. Inspired.

is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually.When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!





Live. Purpose. Inspired.


How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to find Purpose. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.


What is Your true Purpose in life?
To understand it is to "awaken" to it's "calling"
within, Yourself;
and to realize, (clearly), and perhaps for the first time,
how Your life can be;
Filled with a (much) greater..."Meaning."
It is a gift, and Yours to be heeded,
if you are ready, and prepared....
to attract it into Your life.
A life of Purpose, for Yourself;
in body / mind / and soul.
And even more importantly,
in Love, and in Service, to others.
Live. with joy and Purpose.
And be Inspired.... by the discovery of the "all"
that You have been looking for!

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment