Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Self. Inspired.


How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be Your Self. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.


Living. Inspired. by Your own self,
is to fulfill Your (very) reason;
"For Being."
When You are truly Inspired, the doors of
"Your Life,"
begin to magically swing,
"Open."
To a whole new world of discovery, and
"Enlightenment,"
perhaps better known as;
"Your Destiny."
Encourage Yourself to be aware of what
"Inspires You."
And trust that the intentions that
"You Seek,"
will show up, and guide You, on
"Your Path."
A path of passion, intuition, and purpose.
Love who You are...and,
Live. The journey of Your true Self.
And be totally Inspired. by what You,
"Your Self;"
can bring.... into Your Life,
and the lives of others!

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul.

No comments:

Post a Comment