Saturday, January 22, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Create. Inspired.


How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to Create. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.


You have the ability to Create "anything" that You can imagine,
in Your world.
Seek Your creativity within, and let it simply come to You.
Trust in Your intuitive nature to reveal, (all of)
Your creative gifts.
Creativity can be Your greatest source of inspiration,
if you believe in Your heart that, YES,
You CAN do it!
Whatever You can imagine,
You have the ability, and power... to Create.
Live. Your creativity with passion from Your heart.
Create. what it is that is "calling"... to You.
And be Inspired. by Your own creativity,
and let that inspiration guide you,
flowing freely, beautifully, and naturally...
From Your Source.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment