Thursday, January 6, 2011

Welcome to EagleEyeSpiritworks!

Welcome to the launch of this old man's first ever blog!
With the help of my lovely, and far more technically talented
daughter Jessica, I am pleased and proud to offer a collection
of inspirations created by me, under the author's name of Ray Paul...
(My first two names.) Over the next while, and as I become a little more
adept, I will be sharing various writings, poetry, photographs, and readings
that have inspired me. I hope you will enjoy all that it is that I am enjoying
in my life.

For now I am living each day in gratitude, particularly right now as Jessica
and I share a magical vacation on the spiritual shores of Maui, Hawaii.
It is so good to be here with her, and we are enjoying every minute of our time
together. I have posted a picture of a fun little dinner that we shared together
at Cheeseburger in Paradise, in Lahaina. (Right down to the burgers and cheese fries!)
Beautiful!

We look forward to the rest of our trip together and 2011 promises to be a year of
happy times, a world of discoveries, and many, many new memories!
I hope that you will follow me on this ride. It promises to be a lot of fun!
Cheers!
"Chesseburger in Paradise"
Paul and Jessica....

No comments:

Post a Comment