Saturday, January 29, 2011

Live. Inspired.
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. You. Inspired.

How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to be You. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.

You are what You think about.
So, in order for You to Live the Life,
You imagine;
You must take responsibility,
for (all) that You put into;
"Your Mind."
For You, and only You,
can make that choice.
When You see... deep within,
You see;
"Yourself,"
Celebrate, ALL of what is there,
in a positive way.
Realize,
"Your Life;"
Fulfilled."
Live a Life of You.
Be Inspired. By the positive energy,
You have chosen to create.
And come to know that person;
Who "is"
the true;
You.

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment