Thursday, January 27, 2011

Live. Inspired. 
is a collection of my own creation. It speaks to "how" I have been choosing to live my life each day. A conversation with, and for myself actually. When my true inspirations are attached to that which I intend, I feel the Universe "opening up" to a whole new world of abundance, opportunity, and discovery. And by sharing my inspirations here with you...it makes me feel good too!


Live. Intention. Inspired.


How do You choose to Live. Today.
How are You going to Live Your Intention. Today.
How will You be Inspired. Today.


Let the power of Intention;
"Guide You."
The difference, between what You do, and what
"You Intend;"
is where Your (true) Inspiration comes from!
Remove the doubt from,
"Your Mind,"
about how to manifest,
"Your Ability,"
 to Live,  the life that,
 "You Intend."
When You have a connection to,
"Your Intention;"
You begin to attract the things into,
"Your Life,"
that bring deeper meaning, and purpose, to
"Your Greater Good."
Live. The Intentions that,
"You Desire."
Attach,
"Your Inspiration,"
to those Intentions, and become Inspired;
by the knowledge that much of what,
"You Intend,"
is already present...
Right here...and now, and (deep) within;
"Your Soul."

Live. Inspired.

Ray Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment